Laurette Spang Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Laurette's over-all site has been given a facelift. Check it out and let us know what you think.
12936 Posts in 829 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: Zoopy
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Laurette Spang Forums
|-+  Battlestar Galactica
| |-+  Lifestation
| | |-+  Continuation ideas........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Continuation ideas........  (Read 3896 times)
julix
Super Mod

« on: August 23, 2005, 01:49:01 PM »

If we were to get a continuation of TOS what would you like to see???
zankoku
Super Mod

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 02:03:45 PM »

Sheba and Apollo get sealed. Starbuck and Cass get sealed .

More clues to Earth.

Cain return

Baltar being tortured by Cylons

Jim

old age and cunning will triumph over youth and enthusiasm every time.
lzaza

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »

Apollo and Sheba begin a passionate and intense romance, full of angst, with lots of personal battles.

Starbuck, true to his words to Chameleon, sticks to his guns and tells Cassie that he really doesn't feel able to commit to the idea of marriage and family until they find Earth, or at least an environment in which he could feel secure raising a family.  (settlement? if the Cylon threat was somehow eradicated.) She has to decide if their chosen flight paths will align, or not.

Cassie starts furthering her med tech training, focusing more on her career.

Athena finds a purpose, other than to fill in plot holes.  Just not sure what.  

That whole Baltar situation would have to be brought to a head.  Would Adama actually drop him on a planet with communications and survival equipment?  Or would the wishes of the people and the Council change how the traitor was dealt with?  I can't see Adama being alone in making this decision, despite his pact.  Frankly, I'm surprised no one made an attempt to kill Baltar during his imprisonment.  

Muffit is tragically killed.  And they're all out of spare parts.

Cain returns, but with a twist.
Let's twist again, like we did last summer . . .

Chameleon reappears.  I don't see Starbuck keeping up a friendship with the old boy, just out of a love of gambling and conning.  He would gradually become less available to Chameleon, due to time constraints.  Most of his living would be done on the Galactica, after all.  Chameleon would realize if he wanted a relationship with Starbuck, he would have to fess up.  Then face the music.

My musings.
 Smiley
Senmut

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 05:15:14 AM »

And how do you think we've done, re the VS, Zaz? In terms of what you suggested?

The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. ~ Sir Winston Churchill
lzaza

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 07:26:44 AM »

Heh heh.  Interesting to look back on that.
Looks like I used most of my musings for my Empyrean series, Sen.  Funny thing, that.  Although Athena never found a purpose and Muffit is still around.

Senmut

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 04:38:03 AM »

So are the spare parts.
But we're down an astronaut!!!    Cry Angry

The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. ~ Sir Winston Churchill
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: